A modern classic.
The gold floater frame is 1/4" wide, plus a recessed gap of 1/4" between the outer frame and the canvas, creating the "floater" look.
Dimensions refer to the size of the artwork, so the width of the frame adds 1 inch to the length and width. For example, an 18 x 24 frame fits an 18 x 24 painting, with the outer dimensions of the frame being about 19 x 25 inches.
Please allow 2-3 weeks for your frame to be custom built and shipped to you.
For original paintings:
- When you purchase this frame with an original painting, I'll mount the artwork in the frame for you and add a hanging wire, so it will arrive ready to hang.
- Canvases come in two depths. I will choose the correct depth frame for your painting when you order them together. Frames for 0.75" deep canvases are 1.25" deep. Frames for 1.5" deep canvases are 2" deep.
For canvas wrap reproduction prints:
- Frames are not attached to canvas wraps, because they are shipped directly from the printer. If you order a frame for a canvas wrap print, it will arrive separately with hardware included. You will need to screw on four brackets; it's very easy! You will also need to add a hanging wire and D-rings, available at hardware and craft stores.
- Frames are 2" deep to accommodate the 1.25" depth of canvas wraps.
- Please make sure you order a CANVAS WRAP, not a "print on canvas" or "fine art print." These frames will only work with a canvas wrap.